Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1915 – The City of Pensacola passes an ordinance "to regulate the production and sale, and to perfect the purity of milk."
- 1992 - Heavy metal band Metallica performs at the Mobile Civic Center.
- 2006 – The Taser-related death of Jerry Preyer at the Escambia County Jail is ruled a homicide by Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Andrea Minyard.
- 2007 – Intoxicated Pace teen Joshua Harris causes a wreck that kills two young women.
- ↑ The Southern Reporter. West Pub. Co., 1917.
- ↑ History of the class of 1903, Yale College. Yale University, 1913.