Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1905 – Florida's first Jim Crow law, written by Pensacolian John Campbell Avery, Jr. and segregating streetcars, goes into effect.
- 1969 – John Holliday Perry, Jr. and Perry Publishing announce their sale of the Pensacola News-Journal newspapers to Gannett for $15.5 million.
- 1999 – The first issue of Rick Outzen's weekly Independent newspaper is published.
- 2005 – Susan Watson becomes director of the ACLU of Florida Northwest Region.
- 2007 – The final candidates for Officer Candidate School arrive at Naval Air Station Pensacola.
- 2010 - Pensacola Junior College is redesignated as Pensacola State College.
- 2000 - Donald Cook Kayton