Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1698 – Presidio Santa María de Galve: A Spanish royal cédula affirms the priority of establishing a colony at Panzacola.
- 1781 – Siege of Pensacola: A host of Spanish and French reinforcements arrive from Havana.
- 1929 – After a two-year purchase plan, Escambia County receives the deed to Santa Rosa Island from the U.S. War Department.
- 2008 – The blog Progressive Pensacola posts its first entry.
- 2016 - Pop musician James Taylor performs at the Pensacola Bay Center.