The Symphony Showhouse (also known by several variations, most recently the Wayne Dalton Symphony & Guild Showhouse) is a fundraiser held biannually by the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra Guild. For each event, a Pensacola home or other building is completely remodeled by several of the area's top interior designers, each of whom are challenged to remake an individual room. Visitors may purchase tickets to tour the finished showhouse, proceeds from which benefit the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra.
It was first launched in 1995.
- December 5-21, 2008 – Lee House Bed & Breakfast
- April 7-29, 2007 – Hattaway House, 4120 Menendez Drive
- March 19 - April 10, 2005 – Murphy House, 1905 East Strong Street
- March 15 - April 6, 2003 – De La Piedra House, 1325 North A Street
- March 17 - April 8, 2001 – Ruby McConnell House, 1804 East LaRua Street
- ? - March 28, 1999 – Butler Cottage, Mary Turner Rule Cottage, Miller Cottage, Hanna's Cottage
- 1997 – Moreno-Carlton House
- 1995 – Merritt-Rule House
- pcolasymphonyshowhouse.com – Official site (not updated as of 2008)