Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1834 – Congress approves $40,000 in funds to complete construction of Fort Pickens and $50,000 toward construction of Fort McRee.
- 1903 – The Florida Supreme Court affirms a Circuit Court ruling by Evelyn C. Maxwell for the City of Pensacola against the First National Bank.
- 1909 – Several tenants move into the yet-unfinished American National Bank Building.
- 2007 – The Saenger Theatre holds its final performance before closing for extensive renovations.
- 2008 – The UWF Board of Trustees unanimously approves an annual contract worth $238,000 for interim president Judy Bense.
- Register of Debates in Congress. Gales & Seaton, 1834.
- Cases argued and determined in the Court of Appeals, Supreme and lower courts of record of New York State, with key number annotations. West Publishing Company, 1906.