Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1827 – Catholic Reverend Michael Portier departs Pensacola for St. Augustine.
- 1867 – Carl Frederick Boysen is appointed vice consul of Sweden and Norway.
- 1908 – George C. Scudamore, arrested for embezzling funds from the Pensacola Bank & Trust Company, is declared sane by a Florida asylum and jailed in Pensacola to await trial.
- 2006 – The Supreme Court rules that convicted murderer Clarence Hill may challenge the constitutionality of lethal injection.
- 2008 – After closing for liability reasons, the Pensacola Lighthouse reopens to the public.