|Ashton Hayward III|
|Parents||Ashton Jr. & Sandy Hayward|
A Pensacola native, Hayward graduated from Catholic High School and received a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University. He worked as a model in Miami, where he met his wife An, then moved to New York, where he worked in a variety of sales and management positions for AT&T and later as advertising director for the Financial Times.
Hayward returned to Pensacola in 2002 and founded a real estate firm (now Pair & Hayward Properties) with Matthew Pair and Allan Bell. The three men, along with Cody Rawson and Russell Weaver, were partners in development company Red Fish Harbor, among whose projects were a $80 million, 244-unit condominium development called Shelter Cove of Perdido that eventually stalled.
He filed to run for mayor of Pensacola on March 23, 2010.
- City of Pensacola Planning and Architectural Review Board, member
- City of Pensacola Zoning Board of Adjustment, former member
- WSRE, board of directors
- Northwest Florida Transportation Corridor Authority, appointee
- Pensacola Country Club, board member
- AshtonHayward.com – Campaign website
- "Who is Ashton Hayward III?" Pensacola News Journal, March 24, 2010.
- "A model life." Pensacola News Journal, February 13, 2003.
- "More condominiums coming." Pensacola News Journal, August 10, 2005.