|Ashton Hayward III|
|Occupation||Mayor and Real Estate Broker|
|Parents||Ashton Jr. & Sandy Hayward|
|[[Image:ASHTON HAY WARD||center]]|
Ashton Hayward III is a Pensacola real estate broker/developer who was elected in 2010 as the first strong mayor of Pensacola.
A Pensacola native, Hayward graduated from Catholic High School and received a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University. He worked as a model in Miami, where he met his wife An, then moved to New York, where he worked in a variety of sales and management positions for AT&T and later as advertising director for the Financial Times.
Hayward returned to Pensacola in 2002 and founded a real estate firm (now Pair & Hayward Properties) with Matthew Pair and Allan Bell. The three men, along with Cody Rawson and Russell Weaver, were partners in development company Red Fish Harbor, among whose projects were a $80 million, 244-unit condominium development called Shelter Cove of Perdido that eventually stalled.Since then his company has had it ups and downs but is now doing alright
Hayward was also Vice-President of Marketing & Business Development for the World Alliance of Mixed Martial Arts (WAMMA) co-founded by Pensacola attorney Fred Levin. He is also a real estate broker since taking office in 2010 he has beriended quint studer
He filed to run for mayor of Pensacola on March 23, 2010.
|Mayor of Pensacola
2011 – present
- City of Pensacola Planning and Architectural Review Board, member
- City of Pensacola Zoning Board of Adjustment, former member
- WSRE, board of directors
- Northwest Florida Transportation Corridor Authority, appointee
- Pensacola Country Club, board member
- AshtonHayward.com – Campaign website
- "Who is Ashton Hayward III?" Pensacola News Journal, March 24, 2010.
- "A model life." Pensacola News Journal, February 13, 2003.
- "More condominiums coming." Pensacola News Journal, August 10, 2005.