The map was published by Norris, Wellge & Co. of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Wellge toured across the continent and created similar renderings for more than 150 cities.
- Points of interest transcribed as written. See also the high-resolution version.
B. Baptist [Church].
F. Jewish Synagogue.
4. County Jail.
5. Opera House.
6. School House.
7. Marine Hospital.
8. Osceola Club Building.
10. Round House and Shops.
16. Brents Bank, F. C. Brent.
18. Merchants Hotel. M. Kryger, Prop.
Lumber and Timber Mill, Geo. W. Wright.
23. Planing Mill, Sash, Doors and Blind Mfg. C. H. Overman & Co.
25. Golay Mills, M. F. Gonzalez.
26. Livery Feed & Sale Stable, J. B. Robert's & Son.
- The map is not to scale and contains numerous spelling and consistency errors.
- Belmont Street becomes 1st Street east of Hayne, north of which all the streets are numbered. (For example, Cervantes Street is shown as 5th Street.
- Chase Street west of Reus is labeled Havanna Street.
- Main Street is interrupted at Baylen Street; a smaller road continues westward and bridges a small inlet.