Union Depot

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Union Depot
Uniondepot.jpg
Horse-drawn carriages owned by Tucker Transportation (the precursor to Yellow Cab) await disembarking passengers at Union Depot c. 1902.
Building Information
Location Tarragona Street between Wright and Belmont Streets
Completion Date 1882[1]
Size Two stories

Union Depot was a passenger depot serving the Louisville & Nashville and Pensacola & Atlantic Railroads, located on northeast corner of Wright and Tarragona Streets.

Union Depot predates the still-standing L&N Passenger Depot and Express Office at Wright and Gregory Streets.

Other images[edit]

References[edit]

  1. Historic Pensacola Photographs, Volume Four: Then & Now. Deborah J. Dunlap, 2004.