The Live Oak

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Live Oak
October 1847 issue of the Journal
Type of publication Broadsheet
Editor John D. O'Connell
Publisher John D. O'Connell
Frequency Semiweekly
First Issue 1847
Headquarters Palafox Street (near Romana)

The Live Oak was an early newspaper edited by John D. O'Connell. It was established in 1847 as a single-page semiweekly and ceased published within the year.