Pettersen Addition

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Pettersen Addition as depicted in the Watson maps

The Pettersen Addition is a tract of land in the southwest part of the City of Pensacola.

It is roughly bounded by Bayou Chico to the south and west, Wright Street to the north, and Pace Boulevard to the east.

In 1918, the City of Pensacola vacated most public rights-of-way in the Pettersen Addition to accommodate the Pensacola Shipbuilding Company.