Pensacola Supply Company
The Pensacola Supply Company was a company founded by John A. Merritt and his brother-in-law Richard H. Turner, Jr., which specialized in stevedoring for John A. Merritt & Company and in exporting and bunkering coal. Captain Manuel P. Palmes later joined as a third partner and became its proprietor.
It handled the output of the Cahaba Southern Mining Company exclusively.
- J. S. Glass, editor. The Southern Manufacturer, Volume V, Number 3. New Orleans: June 1901.