Pensacola Sports Association
|Established||December 13, 1955|
|Location||101 West Main Street|
|Executive director||Ray Palmer|
The Pensacola Sports Association (PSA) is a private not-for-profit agency dedicated to the development, organization, and promotion of amateur and professional sports in Northwest Florida. PSA was incorporated on December 13, 1955 and is one of the nation's oldest sports commissions.
The current executive director is Ray Palmer.
Events & undertakings
- Pensacola Open (1956-1988)
- Double Bridge Run 15K
- High School All-Stars games series
- Racquet Roundup Tennis Clinic
- Fight to the Fort Endurance Challenge
- "Wall of Fame" at Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport
- Senior Scholar-Athlete Awards Banquet
- PSA Annual Awards Banquet
- PensacolaSports.com – Official site