Pensacola Gas Company
From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
The Pensacola Gas Company was a gas plant that provided fuel for all of the city's street lamps and many private residences and businesses in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
The superintendent in 1901 was C. F. Zeek.
- J. S. Glass, editor. The Southern Manufacturer, Volume V, Number 3. New Orleans: June 1901.