From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- See also Category:Halloween
- Stage Fright (hosted by Pensacola Little Theatre)
- Shocktoberfest (hosted by Nightmare Theatre)
- Haunted House Walking and Trolley Tours (hosted by Pensacola Historical Society)
- 1856 – William H. Chase resigns from military duty (and a presidential appointment to superintendent of West Pointe) to remain in Pensacola.
- 1960 – The Philip Dane Beall Sr. Memorial Bridge over Pensacola Bay is dedicated, replacing the 30-year-old Thomas A. Johnson Bridge (which was converted to a fishing pier).
- 2004 – George Watson resigns from the ECUA board.