From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1764 – British West Florida's first governor George Johnstone and surveyor general Elias Durnford arrive in Pensacola.
- 1958 – Residents of the Scenic Hills and Gull Point areas vote to be annexed into the City of Pensacola.
- 1998 – Janet Holley is appointed Escambia County Tax Collector.
- 2002 – Krewe du Ya Yas is founded.
- 2006 – The tax evasion trial of Kent Hovind and his wife Jo begins.
- 2008 – WEAR anchor Bob Solarski pleads guilty to charges of DUI, driving with an open container and resisting arrest.