From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1876 – F. C. Brent and Louis P. Knowles found the banking firm of Knowles & Brent.
- 1940 – Juriah Harris Pierpont retires from medical practice.
- 1941 – Operations commence at Ellyson Field as five aircraft divisions transfer there from NAS Pensacola.
- 1994 – Three Ku Klux Klan members picket outside The Ladies Center abortion clinic.
- 2005 – The Florida "Stand Your Ground" law is passed.
- 2007 – The Pensapedia Foundation is incorporated.
- 2008 – WEAR news anchor Bob Solarski is arrested on DUI charges after damaging several vehicles in the University Mall parking lot.