From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1698 – Presidio Santa María de Galve: Juan Jordán de Reina arrives in Pensacola Bay.
- 1913 – Franklin Delano Roosevelt arrives in Pensacola to announce the creation of the Naval Aeronautical Station.
- 1953 – The East Pensacola Heights area is annexed by referendum into the City of Pensacola.
- 1984 – Chuck Bates begins his tenure as acting Escambia County Commissioner.
- 1978 – Seville Tower, also known as the American National Bank Building, is added to the National Registry of Historic Places.
- 2000 – Gary Bergosh is appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to the Escambia County School Board seat vacated by Hal Mason's death.
- 2006 – Celebrate Pensacola is incorporated.