From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1781 – Siege of Pensacola: The terms of British Pensacola's surrender are negotiated.
- 1845 – After several months' imprisonment in the calabozo, Jonathan Walker is arraigned on three more charges related to slave stealing.
- 1862 – Civil War: The Confederate Army of Pensacola evacuates Pensacola, burning the Navy Yard and other defenses.
- 1960 – Fiesta of Five Flags is officially incorporated.
- 1981 – A new gazebo at Seville Square, built as part of the Gálvez bicentennial celebration, is dedicated to Mary Turner Rule Reed.
- 2002 – Casey Rodgers replaces Susan Novotny as U.S. District Court magistrate judge.
- 2005 – Many of the Pelicans in Paradise statues are moved from their original locations and returned to their respective sponsors.