From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1779 – A Spanish royal order grants Bernardo de Gálvez authority to invade British West Florida.
- 1818 – Jose Mazot, governor of Spanish Pensacola, writes to Andrew Jackson denying accusations of aiding Indian attacks against the United States.
- 1935 – The Spearman Brewing Company begins operations.
- 1978 – Joe Mooney ends his tenure as Escambia County Administrator.
- 2007 – Luke McCoy temporarily steps down as host of WCOA's "Pensacola Speaks."
- James Alton James. Oliver Pollock: The Life and Times of an Unknown Patriot. Ayer Publishing, 1937.
- The National register. Joel K. Mead, 1819.