From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1779 – A confidential letter from King George III and Lord Germain to John Campbell, instructing him to seize New Orleans, is intercepted by Bernardo de Gálvez.
- 1868 – Reconstruction: Florida is conditionally readmitted to the United States.
- 1883 – S. S. Harvey resigns from the County Commission to bid on the construction of the County Courthouse.
- 1984 – The Ladies Center abortion clinic is bombed by Matt Goldsby and Jimmy Simmons.
- 2001 – Aylstock, Witkin & Sasser is established.