From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1821 – Andrew Jackson moves into Florida and establishes himself at Gonzalia, home of Manuel Gonzalez, to oversee the transfer of Florida.
- 1894 – The Provisional Municipality of Pensacola files suit against W. H. Northup, receiver for the Pensacola Terminal Company, regarding the unpaved tracks along Palafox Street.
- 2002 – The historic 360-acre Tannenheim estate in Century is sold at auction.
- 2008 – A fire guts the Oar House restaurant on Bayou Chico.
- The Federal Reporter. West Publishing Co., 1895.