From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1781 – Third Spanish period: Following the successful siege, much of the Spanish fleet departs Pensacola.
- 1784 – The Treaty of Pensacola, between Spain and the Creek nations, is signed.
- 1881 – Construction on the Pensacola & Atlantic Railroad begins.
- 1898 - Teddy Roosevelt passes through Pensacola on his way to Tampa and Cuba.
- 1931 – The cornerstone of the new Temple Beth-El building on Gage Hill is laid.
- 1981 – A heated argument takes place between W. D. Childers and Dempsey Barron on the floor of the State Senate.
- 1985 – The Pensacola News Journal publishes its first unified morning-evening paper.
- 2007 – Navarre Liquors opens, the first liquor store in Santa Rosa County since Prohibition.