From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1701 – Governor Andrés de Arriola brings supplies to the Presidio Santa María de Galve from Veracruz.
- 1884 – William Campbell Gibson is promoted to lieutenant commander.
- 1892 – $75,000 in federal funds appropriated for improvement of Pensacola Harbor.
- 1911 – The Pensacola City Council rejects a $25,000 grant from the Carnegie Corporation to establish a public library.