|The Journal Building|
|Location||15 East Intendencia Street|
|Current Owner||George Overby|
The Journal Building is a two-story building, located at 15 East Intendencia Street, that historically housed the operations of the Pensacola Journal. It is currently occupied by the Top of the Town (formerly Bedlam) nightclub.
The Journal Building was constructed in 1906 at the corner of what was then Intendencia and DeLuna Streets (DeLuna Street lessened in importance when Jefferson Street was extended north, and today is merely a city alley). The building was design and erected specifically for the Journal's newspaper operations.
 Other images
Original floor plan