J. M. Hilliard Carriage Company

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
1897 ad

The J. M. Hilliard Carriage Company was a carriage manufacturer, dealer, and repair shop, established in 1887 by James Madison Hilliard, located at 30 East Garden Street.

Upon Hilliard's death in 1902, a partner, H. Pierce, took over the company and renamed it the H. Pierce Carriage Company.