Gulf Theatre

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The Gulf Theatre was a 650-seat movie theater located at 2601 West Strong Street in Brownsville. Opening in 1945, it was owned by Clinton Vucovich and Edwin L. Padgett. The building featured "body comfort seats, [an] air conditioning system, a new fireproof projection booth and modern equipment."[1]

References[edit]

  1. "Newest Pensacola House Provides Seats for 650." Boxoffice, November 10, 1945.