|Born||September 19, 1928|
|Died||November 1, 2005|
|Spouse||Shirley Louise Penn Craddock|
|Parents||Ike Elbert and Laura Rabb Craddock|
|Children||Frank Craddock, Jr.|
Laura Kim Beckett
Born in Pensacola on September 19, 1928, Craddock attended Pensacola High School and Auburn University's Engineering School. He served as an aviator in the Navy for ten years and was a combat veteran of the Korean War.
Craddock was married to Shirley Louise Penn Craddock, with whom he had three children. His interests included fishing and bird watching.
 Community involvement
- Pensacola North Rotary Club, charter member and Paul Harris Fellow
- Advertising Federation Silver Medal Award, 1991
- Easter Seal Society, local president and state vice-president, 1968-1974
- Rehabilitation Foundation Board member, 1983-1989
- Rehabilitation Institute Board Member, 1978-1983
- Better Business Bureau Board member, 1987-1991
- St. Christopher's Church Vestry Board member. 1960-1990
- "Longtime Pensacola advertiser dies at 77." Pensacola News Journal, November 4, 2005.
- Obituary. Pensacola News Journal, November 6, 2005.