From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1763 – Second Spanish period: The Spanish and British sign the Treaty of Paris, resulting in Spain ceding Florida to the British.
- 1925 – The Pensacola Electric Company is acquired by the Southeastern Power and Light Company.
- 2000 – The Pensacola City Council votes 7-2 to replace the Confederate battle flag with the more historically accurate Stars and Bars flag in Five Flags displays, while the Escambia County Commission votes unanimously to keep the battle flag.
- 2002 - Pop singer Neil Diamond performed at the Pensacola Civic Center
- 2007 – Patrick Nobles, convicted for the DUI-manslaughter death of his friend Todd Currie, is visited unexpectedly by his probation officer Onoymi Williams, who reported evidence of alcohol consumption that violated the terms of his probation.