From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
The Executive Inn is a 2-story, independently owned motel located at 6954 Pensacola Boulevard. Built in the 1980s, its facilities include a seasonal pool and gazebo/barbeque area. The motel's phone number is (850) 478-4015.
- 36 Total
- 14 Non Smoking Rooms
- 22 Smoking Rooms
- 2 Honeymoon Rooms
- 1 Jacuzzi Room
- 1 Three Double Bed Room
- All prices as of 2008
- $59.95 or less for the summer (except for major holidays) and $49.95 or less for the winter.
- Online Prices may significantly differ from call in or walk in prices (some third party booking sites add hidden fees). Since this motel is independently run prices are subject to change based on occupancy flow.
- Discounts may apply during certain off peak times when walking in and can not be used toward online reservations.
- Group Discount rates available over the phone, not online.
- This motel frequently has coupons in the hotels guides, sometimes as low as $37.95 in winter.
- Weekly Rates are available, special seven day rate is not available online.
- Pet Fee: $20 for any dogs under 20lbs. Other animals must be authorized by Manager.
- All rooms have Mini Fridge and Microwave
- Cable up to channel 70, HBO included
- Laundry Room on site
- Free Local Calls
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Ice machine
- Drink machine
- Pet Friendly
- Ceiling fans in King Rooms