Evenings in Olde Seville Square
(Redirected from Evenings in Old Seville Square)
|Ends||August 14 or 21|
Evenings in Olde Seville Square is an annual concert series that takes place in Seville Square. Founded by Jim Tanck, a board member of the Pensacola Heritage Foundation, the concerts are the entertainment component of the Heritage Foundation's earlier venture, An Evening In Old Seville Square, 1966-1972.
The very popular concerts, which began in 1988, are held in the summer months (and another at Christmas) every Thursday from 7-9 pm. They are free to attend and attract an average of 10,000 people weekly.
- May 21: McGuire's Irish Pipe Band, Bobby Van Deusen and the Pensacola Civic Band with Antonio Guiliano
- May 28: John Wooten & KAISO!
- June 4: Tim Jackson's Mr. Big
- June 11: Kitt Lough
- June 18: The Swingin' Dick Tracys
- June 25: Rosie O'Grady's Dueling Pianos and The Modern Eldorados
- July 2: The Reunion Band with the Palafox Horns
- July 9: Don Snowden's Big Band with Holly Shelton
- July 16: Zydeco Zoo
- July 23: Jones & Company and the Perdido Brass
- July 30: The Sawmill Band
- Aug. 5: Mass Kunfuzion
- Aug. 13: Delta Reign and the Fiesta Barbershop Chorus
- Aug. 20: Clark & Company
- Aug. 27: Open as rain date for any cancellations