From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
|Born|| October 21, 1946|
Waushara County, Wisconsin
|Occupation||Real estate developer|
|Spouse||Laverne Yoshie Johnson (1998-)|
Richard Robert Baker (b. 1946) is a real estate developer with Herons Forest Development and RGB Development who serves on a number of community boards. He is married to Laverne Baker, whom he met through his volunteer work at UWF.
- Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, board member
- Community Maritime Park Associates, board member
- Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, board member
- TEAM Santa Rosa, board member
- University of West Florida, advisory board
- ARC Red Wagon Foundation, advisory board
- Rebuild Northwest Florida
- "Business profile: Dick Baker." Pensacola Business Journal, May 23, 2005.
- Marriage record at Escambia Clerk of Court website