From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1861 – Confederate General Braxton E. Bragg reports that he has approximately 3,000 men under his command in Pensacola, but arms for only about 600 of them.
- 1902 – Evelyn Croom Maxwell becomes an associate justice of the Florida Supreme Court.
- 1943 - Trumpet king Louis Armstrong and his orchestra performed at the Casino on Pensacola Beach.
- 2003 – Bayview Memorial Park is vandalized.
- 2018 - Blues guitarist Samantha Fish performed at Vinyl Music Hall.