Booker T. Washington High School
|Washington High School|
|Location||6000 College Parkway|
|Principal||Dr. Michael Roberts|
|Assistant Principal(s)|| Sauderlind|
|Colors||Blue, white & gold|
| <googlemap lat="30.484258" lon="-87.212262" zoom="15" width="100%" height="200">
30.483981, -87.212198, Washington High School </googlemap>
Booker T. Washington High School is a public high school in the Escambia County School District.
Washington High School originally opened in 1916 at 30 East Texar Drive (now the J. E. Hall Center). It was a segregated black school named for African-American educational pioneer Booker T. Washington. It was desegregated in 1970 and moved to its current location in 1982.
- Roy Jones, Jr--renowed boxer
- General Daniel "Chappie" James, Jr.
- Derrick Brooks--linebacker for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Florida State University
- Sherman L. Robinson "Number 1 Wildcat" Principal 1979-1988 
- Kenneth B. Bell "Former Florida Supreme Court Judge"
- Beth Barr
- Emmitt Smith, Jr.--father of NFL Superstar Emmitt Smith
- Stephen Mills
- John Mills
- Jerry Pate - winner 1976 U.S. Open Golf Championship
- Andrea Hayes - former Olympic Swimmer