Blount Building

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Blount Building
Blountbuilding.jpg
The Blount Building
Building Information
Location 3 West Garden Street
Client William Alexander Blount
Engineer C. H. Turner
Current Owner Rainwater family
Completion Date 1907
Cost $200,000
Size Seven stories
UNIQ3800ee9e58b5c122-googlemap-00000000-QINU

The Blount Building is a seven-story office building on the southwest corner of Palafox and Garden Streets. The building is named for William Alexander Blount, who ordered its construction after the Halloween Night Fire of 1905 destroyed the earlier Blount-Watson Building on the same site.

[edit] Current tenants

[edit] Gallery

[edit] External links

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Views
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox