Blount-Watson Building

From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Blount-Watson Building

The Blount-Watson Building was a three-story structure at the southwest corner of Palafox and Garden Streets. It was purchased from Thomas Watson by William A. Blount in 1894 and burned in the Halloween Night Fire of 1905. The Blount Building was constructed on its site.

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Views
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox