From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1765 – Brigadier General Henry Bouquet arrives in Pensacola to command British West Florida; he died of disease on September 3.
- 1972 – ARC Gateway is incorporated.
- 2006 – The Pensacola City Council votes 9-0 to name the Community Maritime Park after former Pensacola mayor Vince Whibbs, Sr.
- 2007 – The Harry G. Gowens Memorial Park on is dedicated on Pensacola Beach.
- Michael Normal McConnell. Army and empire: British soldiers on the American frontier, 1758-1775. University of Nebraska Press, 2005.