Aragon Court was a low-income housing project that was built in 1940 near downtown Pensacola. Opening during segregation, Aragon Court was originally for white residents only, as opposed to the all-black Attucks Court project constructed on West Cervantes Street at the same time. To make way for the project, many of the buildings in the Hawkshaw neighborhood were razed (including those in the infamous Luke's Alley), displacing residents and separating the remainder of the neighborhood from the city core.
Some of the residential units were demolished circa 1985 to provide parking for the Civic Center. In 1998, the remaining residents were relocated and the buildings demolished to make way for the new urbanist Aragon neighborhood.
- Judith A. Bense, editor. Hawkshaw: Prehistory and History in an Urban Neighborhood in Pensacola, Florida. UWF Office of Cultural and Archaeological Research, 1985.