From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1905 – Charles Henry Bliss defeats Frank Reilly in the Democratic primary election for Pensacola Mayor.
- 1985 - Rock bands Toto, and Los Lobos performed an outdoor concert on Pensacola Beach.
- 1987 – Escambia County Sheriff Vince Seely is found to have a blood-alcohol level of .23 percent after running a stop sign and causing a three-vehicle collision. He had a previous wreck on January 29, but claimed an oncoming car ran him off the road and was not tested.
- 2002 – George Touart is appointed Escambia County Administrator by a unanimous vote of the Escambia County Commission.
- 2008 – The inaugural First Friday - Live After Five is held on Romana Street.
- 2016 - Last night of business for New York Nick's bar, located at 9-11 Palafox Place, downtown.