From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1693 – The Pez-Sigüenza expedition reaches Mobile Bay and begins a scientific exploration.
- 1781 – Siege of Pensacola: Spanish forces open fire on the Queen's Redoubt with four battery mortars.
- 1841 – Jackson Morton is appointed Navy agent at Pensacola.
- 1929 – Ernest Olmstead Saltmarsh steps down as superintendent of the Louisville & Nashville Railroad.
- 2006 – The Florida Black Chamber of Commerce endorses the Community Maritime Park project and urges the city to move forward without a referendum.