From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- February 17 – Chandler Cox Yonge
- September 22 – James Gordon
- October 15 – Edward Aylesworth Perry
- December 21 – J. T. Carter
At the publication of the Code of Ordinances of the Provisional Municipality of Pensacola in March 1889, the city offices were held by the following:
- W. D. Chipley, President.
- J. M. Hilliard, Vice-President.
- W. A. Blount, Attorney.
- E. T. Hunt, Clerk.
- Wm. Galt Chipley, City Engineer.
- Jos. Wilkins, Ex-Officio Marshal.