From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1844 – Jonathan Walker is tried for slave stealing.
- 1862 – Civil War: A Federal expedition from Pensacola, which included five boats, a special work gang, and sixty U.S. marines, heads along the coast to St. Andrews Bay with orders to destroy all salt works located between the two ports.
- 1978 - Heavy metal musicians Black Sabbath and Van Halen performed at the Mobile Municipal Auditorium.
- 1988 – Eugene Blanck, a resident elector of an area recently annexed by referendum into the City of Pensacola, files an official protest against the election returns.
- 2006 – Two cougars at The Zoo Northwest Florida temporarily escape from their pens.