From Pensapedia, the Pensacola encyclopedia
- 1861 – Civil War: General Braxton Bragg arrives in Pensacola and assumes command of all Confederate forces.
- 1926 - Henry Ford visits the Muldon family, and is met at the L&N train station.
- 1971 – The Lavalle House is added to the United States National Register of Historic Places.
- 1995 - Rock band Van Halen performs at the Pensacola Civic Center.
- 2019 - A 3.1 magnitude earthquake occurred at 1:30p, in Flomaton just south of US 29 and Welka Road.